Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Does anyone have a cookie recipe using leftover cake?

I agree with Libby, why would anyone want to eat.Paraffin (Gulf Wax)? I went on a bit of a search for an answer and came across:


Chocolate-Covered Dream Bites Recipe (link below)





I guess this just goes to show that there is a wide diversity of cooking styles among peoples. Honestly, I'll not knock the idea of eating wax until i've tried the recipe.





Ya know, I use to eat wax lips on Halloween back in my youth. I'm sure it was the same food-grade wax as Gulf Wax/ParaffinDoes anyone have a cookie recipe using leftover cake?
that sounds horribleDoes anyone have a cookie recipe using leftover cake?
Ingredients


Any type of leftover cake


2 bags 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chip


1 block gulf wax





Take your leftover cake and smash it altogether with your hands. Make small balls about quarter size.





In a fondue pot or double boiler, melt the chocolate and gulf wax together. Take a fork and dip the cake balls in the melted chocolate. Place the balls on a piece of aluminium foil to cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment