Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Recipe for gooey, delicious brownie cake topped with oozing nutty chocolate frosting?

My sister's aunt made this at the last family event and it's like pulling teeth to get the recipe. (Maybe some huge family secret, I'm not sure.) Anyone out there seen this dessert recipe before? Thanks!Recipe for gooey, delicious brownie cake topped with oozing nutty chocolate frosting?
Do you know the name of it? It's much easier to find a recipe with a name.





Try this





http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/The-Ultimat鈥?/a>





and frost it--omit the nuts %26amp; put on top--make your own family favorte w/ variation. :) SOrry! I looked everywhere %26amp; nothing. :((Recipe for gooey, delicious brownie cake topped with oozing nutty chocolate frosting?
I looked through a listing of cakes and brownies and couldn't find anything. One of the places I eat at once in a while has something like this and it is fantastic.
  • eye makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment